Get an Instant Pressure Washing Quote from a family-owned/operated company
Call for the fastest quote: (813) 455-3670
Get started with an online quote:
Why choose Peter's Pressure Washing?
Our commitment to quality comes from family values & work ethic (Mom actually does work here):
- Family-owned and operated: Peter founded this company knowing he could provide the most thorough pressure washing service possible. He put his name behind something he could pour his heart, soul and family into.
- Friendly, professional staff: We are a tight-knit group. The biggest investment we make is in our people because we are not just a pressure washing company, we are caretakers of your biggest investment: your home and property. We take that seriously.
- Ground-up service: Peter and the office started in the field (well, except for Mom. Mom gets an exemption). We speak from experience when setting up your appointments.
- Quality: Why do we focus on our staff? Because no amount of research we do (and we do a lot) matters unless the technicians use that research to get the best possible result. The latest cleaning methods mixed with an engaged, courteous staff leads to the highest-quality service.
- Technical skill: We know our surfaces, psi’s and detergents. We can assess and treat a variety of home surfaces in a safe manner. Some vinyl siding can be softwashed, while certain wood decks might require low-pressure washing, and concrete can handle up to 2,000 psi. We’ll get the job done right.
Pressure Washing Services We Provide
House & Siding Washing: It’s no secret that Florida’s sweltering weather and humidity makes for the perfect breeding ground for both algae and mold to grow on the exterior of your home. Peter’s Pressure Washing uses only low-pressure “soft-washing” methods to clean your house. This eliminates mold and algae without exterior damage due to high-pressure waters.
Roof Washing: Our low-pressure roof cleaning methods will treat and kill every mold spore on the roof without damaging the roof shingles. Your roof will be restored to its original state and prevent you from having to buy a new roof. Thus, saving you potentially thousands of dollars.
Driveway/Walkway Cleaning: Considering your driveway takes up half of your front yard, keeping it clean extends its life and maintains curb appeal. We use softwashing and pressure washing as needed to keep it clean.
Paver Cleaning and Sealing: If you need your pavers cleaned and sealed, we can take care of that as well. We use special cleaning processes and urethane sealants to maintain and protect your pavers.
Commonly Asked Pressure Washing Questions
What surfaces are safe to pressure wash?
In reality, if you use pressure washing on the wrong surfaces, it can lead to costly damages. The powerful stream of water can damage paint, etch wood or even scratch some kinds of stone.
How Often Should I Pressure Wash my Driveway?
Just like you have to dust and clean the inside of your home regularly to keep it clean and in great condition, your driveway is no different. You need driveway cleaning services to keep it looking great.
Will Pressure Washing Remove Rust?
Yes, you got it right, pressure washing services can remove all the rust around various surfaces. Whether it is on your patio, a commercial building or on metal surfaces – battling rust isn’t easy.
What types of home siding do you clean?
Our softwashing (which is safer than traditional pressure washing) cleaning methods and detergents will effectively clean stucco, brick, hardiplank, vinyl, aluminum, and more!