Get an Instant Roof Washing Quote from a family-owned/operated company
Call for the fastest quote: (813) 455-3670
Get started with an online quote:
Why choose Peter's Pressure Washing?
Our commitment to quality comes from family values & work ethic (Mom actually does work here):
- Family-owned and operated: Peter started and operates his business; his mother even joined. She makes sure nothing falls out of line
- Friendly, professional staff: We are a tight-knit group. The biggest investment we make is in our people because we are not just a pressure washing company, we are caretakers of your biggest investment: your home and property. We take that seriously.
- Ground-up service: Peter and the office started in the field (well, except for Mom. Mom gets an exemption). We speak from experience when setting up your appointments.
- Quality: Why do we focus on our staff? Because no amount of research we do (and we do a lot) matters unless the technicians use that research to get the best possible result. The latest cleaning methods mixed with an engaged, courteous staff leads to the highest-quality service.
- Technical skill: We know our surfaces, psi’s and detergents. We can assess and treat a variety of home surfaces in a safe manner. Some vinyl siding can be softwashed, while certain wood decks might require low-pressure washing, and concrete can handle up to 2,000 psi. We’ll get the job done right.
Residential Roof Cleaning
Much like the exterior of homes, roofs are certainly susceptible to mold spores landing on them and spreading until the entire roof is covered in black streaks and stains. Our low-pressure roof cleaning methods will treat and kill every mold spore on the roof without damaging the roof shingles. Your roof will be restored to its original state and prevent you from having to buy a new roof. Thus, saving you potentially thousands of dollars.
Commonly Asked Pressure Washing Questions
My roof has a steep pitch and can't be walked on, do you do roof cleaning for steep pitch roofs?
Yes, we are able to clean most 1 story steep roofs from the ground using a long range nozzle. For two story steep roofs we can spray from ladder placement.
How often do I need to clean my roof?
There are some variables involved, but in general every 3-5 years.
What precautions do you take to protect my landscaping?
We know that for most homeowners their landscaping represents much hard work and money spent; therefore, we take the following precautions to protect the plants during a roof cleaning:
- Presoak with water.
- Cover with tarps (where possible).
- Bag any gutter downspouts
- Final rinse with water.
With these precautions in place, the majority of the time we have either no damage/minor damage.
Will I have to wait to see the difference after the job is done?
No! In fact, by the time we are done with the job your roof will already look new again.
What exactly is the black growth/streaks on my roof?
The black growth you see on the roof algae. Technically it is called Gleocapsa Magma. In Addition, you may have some various forms of mold, lichen, and moss, which are all treatable with the same chemical cleaning process.